Monday, January 1, 2007

The New Identity!!


Phew!!
It felt like the end of an era really just now!! No old identities will work anymore - my old salary account, ol' 2020 id, ol' visiting cards, even my old blogspot identity didn't work (couldn't be found) on this 1st day in 2007- pretty symbolic but now the sequel is inevitable!! So here 'meamateur2' is my new identity for my introspections & circumspections, mostly for sating my own hunger for expression and for those who're interested enough to know and read the tidings of this 'idle' mind in this un-pre empted year in my life ... I am embracing it!

So till I deliver on my committment to this journey of sharing & expressing more often and audibly... here's to ME for the courageous, non-inebriated (actually alchohol-free) and most beautiful 'bringing in' of this year (the past three days in Khandala were just divine- Thank you N).

till the next logging in ..

2 comments:

Narayan said...

u are very welcome! And its really unusual that the old identities gave up on u! talk about signs!

Unknown said...

Helloji!
Its wonderful to read your dairy----such as is published.More power to you your fingers and your keyboard!!
Its shocking and sad to learn that Raju lost his 3 year old son. But admirable his way of honouring his passing.I too salute this marathi maanoos style.
As to shedding one identity---that of 2020 --- its time to move on.
Perhaps a la Madhur Jaffrey or Shashi Tharoor?!!